Tuesday, September 25, 2012

8th FAVE EATS: Kraft Instant Mac & Cheese

I love cheese. I can live just eating cheese everyday. I mean, I CAN LIVE in just eating this panis na gatas araw-araw. Seryoso ako, kaya ko un. This is my ultimate comfort food at all times. Mapa-mainit man ang panahon o mapa-lamig man yan, cheese ang karamay ko sa lahat ng pagkakataon. Ang cheesy ko no?



KRAFT MACARONI & CHEESE (Triple Cheese)




My new found favorite snack to indulge my cravings for cheese.



How to prepare this Mac & Cheese:


Here's a simple direction on how to prepare this; so easy.


 Step 1: Remove the lid and Add water up to the line inside the cup. Stir after doing so. Then put it inside the microwave on high 3-1/2 minutes. 


 Step 2: Add the cheese powder/ sauce mix.


 Step 3: Stir the mix until all the ingredients are well blended. 


Step 4: Get your spoon ready and start eating. Have a big bite! 


So if you guys are cheese-addicts, you must definitely try this one. This snack is perfect for you! This is available (I suppose) in all leading supermarkets. So what are you waiting for? Get one now!


Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment