Wednesday, October 31, 2012

15th FAVE EATS: S&R's Pizza Combo

Are you an Italian wannabe who likes to eat pizza, pasta, and calzone?


Or are you loyal to Pinoy spaghetti, pancit palabok, and pancit Malabon?


Well, maybe it's time to bring out the Nicolas Cage and Al Pacino in you!



S&R NY STYLE PIZZA COMBO 
(Php 549)



Are you guys ready for the big, big, big, I mean BIG SURPRISE?


(Yeah, I know, it's already half; I really can't control myself eating)




This pizza combo consists of beef, pepperoni, olives, onion, green bell-pepper, mozzarella cheese and other cheeses. Looks so simple, yeah, but it's not your ordinary pizza. It's so big, trust me, yet it's so affordable for only Php 549/ whole. 




I ask them to cut my pizza in 12 slices, although we're only 3 who'll gonna eat this, and still a single slice is big enough for a single meal (not of course with my oh-so big tummy). The pizza is also topped generously, with lots of pepperoni and cheese which I really enjoy eating. Also the taste of the crust can be boastful for your last bite to your pizza. So delicioso!




And what's really crazy about this pizza is this mayonnaise! It's not only catsup or hot sauce but also with mayo this time.




Gross? Uh-uh! Yeah, at first I was like "No way! Mayo on pizza? WTF!" But when I try it, hell yeah for it's heavenly goodness! You better try it yourself and find out what it really tastes like.


RATING: 9 of 10


Bon Appétit!




7 comments:

  1. looks yummy! must try that pizza and mayo combo soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We buy S&R Pizza whenever we're in Subic. No need to be a member or anything. :) Same price pa. :P


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Where in Subic? That's good, that's good. You don't need to pay Php 700 just to order this pizza! Hahaha. Thanks for dropping Michy.

      Delete
  3. Wow it's look yummy! thank you for sharing.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the mayo its a good combi with their pizza. I wonder what brand is that mayo. Really love to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment. Yeah me too, but I just realized that maybe it's personally made for their pizza. Ha ha we should asked them next time!

      Delete