Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10th FAVE EATS: Half-Pounder @ Sunrise Buckets

Finally, I got the chance to try this famous Sunrise Buckets' buffalo wings. Thanks Sam for having lunch with me. I missed this. (Yeheees!)


And also, thanks to Apple Map for this oh-so-helpful directions.







If you're coming from Greenhills Shopping Center, (1) make a turn at Club Filipino Drive, (2) turn left onto Madison, and (3) then arrive at Madison Square where Sunrise Buckets is located. 


SUNRISE BUCKETS
Unit 1 Madison Square, Ortigas Ave. corner Madison St., North Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines
 0915-9386192




Their Awesome-Wipeout-Cloud-9 set of wings. If you're a first timer like me, malilito ka for sure kung ano ang io-order mo.


(For the nth time, sorry for taking bad pictures I'm no good at it)


Cheesy Fries (Php 115) - We ordered fries instead of rice, they're both carbs so no problem with that. This one is for sharing, good for 2 persons but I think Sam can eat the whole plate without my help. Okay she really loved fries!




Garlic Parmesan Wings 1/2 Pound (Php 220) - The wings were approximately 4-5 pieces. Since Sam already tried this one, she requested me to order this and I didn't doubted her. It was really good! Yeah, it was REALLY GOOD! The garlic and parmesan cheese covered the whole wings giving much much flavor to it. It's indeed a mouth-watering buffalo wings in every bite. 




Hickory Wings 1/2 Pound (Php 155) - This one was what I enjoyed the most. I almost ate the whole half-bucket of it. (Isa lang siguro nakain ni Sam tapos ako na ang umubos ng lahat) The hickory barbecue flavor was just so perfect to chicken wings. At first I was thinking that the half-bucket won't satisfy my hungry-tiger stomach but I got ashamed after finishing the last wing so so so full. It was the best buffalo wings I've ever tasted in my life. I swear, I can die eating this. 




Sam looked happy already but no not yet, she won't be happy without having her favorite part of the meal, the dessert






Moist Lava Slide (Php 145) - It's a nice presentation by plating it with a mini frying pan. Good thinking, eh! This is a chocolate brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. The brownie is very chewy and chocolatey, I enjoyed it. A perfect dessert after devouring the buffalo wings. 


I saw this reminder inside their comfort room, and where's the red button you're trying to point out here? Labo.








Some promos and notes inside their comfort room. Astig!


ALL IN ALL, I enjoyed it and I was really satisfied in my food tripping here at Sunrise Buckets. The food was delicious, the ambiance was relaxing and the way I eat the buffalo wings (pagkakamay with plastics gloves which they provide) was what I enjoyed best. I'll definitely come back to try more of their menu. Jack Daniel's wings, you're next!


RATING: 9 of 10


Happy eating!


2 comments:

  1. How do you like using the app? I seem to be having problems with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple map is fine, hands up to that 3D view. So cool! Although Google map is I think more accurate in directions. Either way, I like them both. :)

      Delete