Monday, September 24, 2012

RUN Post # 3: Adidas KOTR 2012 Race Kit

After weeks of waiting, finally I received my Adidas King of the Road 2012 race kit. Yeah!!! One week left, actually 6 days na lang, before Adidas KOTR run and still I can't improve my training. I've been on a strict training for about 2 weeks now, do not include these coming days okay, but I haven't finished 16.8K yet or even closer on my training.


On the other hand, I know that my once-every-other-day 10K training really helped me. Keeping the most comfortable pace until the end of my training, and sometimes finishing it hard with a faster pace. Oh, it just felt so gooood!


ADIDAS KING OF THE ROAD 2012 RACE KIT


Let's take a look what's inside the kit:

A loot bag, this one is very useful to me. I can put my used shirts here after playing badminton. Hahaha. No need to bring plastics for me!


 A P500 off card from Sennheiser.


 P1,000 Gift Certificate from L Timestudio


 Race bib of course. They're expecting 10,000 runners to join this year! 


 Singlet, this one is what I really want. FYI, singlets are big factors in choosing what marathon I'm going to join. Para sakin, basta maganda singlet, walang dala-dalawang isip. It comes with a lot of different colors base on gender. Check PinoyFitness for the others.


 16.8K category costs P1,300, and when you buy this singlet in stores, it sells for P1,295. A 5-peso difference when you join the Adidas KOTR run. This only proves that you really get what your money's worth in joining this run. One word, SULIT.




If you guys still interested to join, I think their onsite registration is still open at Adidas Trinoma and Runnr BHS until September 26, Wednesday, only. So what are you guys waiting for? Takbo na!


For more info, check their site here.


Happy running!



No comments:

Post a Comment