Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st FAVE EATS: Baby Back Ribs @ Old 37

Hi to you again. My Cebu trip hangover was completely past so as the lechon, halo-halo, danggit and otap down to my stomach. I don't know how many pounds or kilos I've gained but who cares, ang sarap kayang kumain. Tsaka bakasyon nga diba? You have freedom to do anything, eat anything, taste anything and try anything you want. That's freedom, man! 



Baby Back Ribs @ Old 37





But before I talk about this scrumptious entrée, I just want to introduce this haven for foodies, like me, located in the heart of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija. Maybe not the first but one of the most controversial dine-in restaurants here in our city. One thing is because of its name, why's it called such a thing? Any history o baka may Feng Shui ang 37?! And the other one is because of its price. Probinsya kasi ung place. But yeah, it's a bit pricey when you see but when you dine in there, you can find out what's your money worth. 


So here goes my story. . .


(Sorry for the poor quality, I'm no good in taking pictures)


Baby Back Ribs (P159) - 2 thumbs up! The tenderness of the meat was so delicate to eat. Ung tipong chewing gum na sa bibig dahil sobrang tender ng meat. Plus the sweet and sour taste of the barbecue sauce, it was indeed a match made in heaven! However, I didn't enjoy how the mashed potato was cooked, kulang sa flavor and medyo soggy siya. And also the veggies were a bit overcooked. But the taste of the baby back ribs was just so perfect na tipong di mo na papansin ung side dishes sa sarap.
Rating: 8 of 10


Happy eating!



2 comments: