Thursday, April 14, 2011

3rd yr. 2nd sem. Grades!


Ang lahat ng pinaghirapan at pinaglaan ko ng oras ko buong semester ay nasuklian na. In English, all my hardships and hard works for the whole semester were already paid off. It was worth waiting! 
Happy and quite satisfied for my grades. DOSs were good but not so enough. Must study harder. Kulang pa sa buhok na susunugin. This coming 4TH YEAR, I promised to be more focused and more responsible in my studies. I can’t promise not to cheat, let’s all admit that it’s part of being a STUDENT, but I’ll try to be more discreet on cheating. Hahaha. Basta! Pag may quiz, aral. Pag may kodigs, wag na mag-aral! 
Pucha! Fourth year na ko. Good luck to us 4M2! Let’s strike out those tan lines this summer. Enjoy! 
04-03-2011
04-14-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment