Thursday, April 14, 2011

The CUTEST and the SWEETEST

Girl: Babe I dont think I can sleep.
Boy: Why baby?
Girl: I don’t know. I need your boring voice to put me to sleep. Wanna tell me a story? Hehehe.
Boy: Hahah, you’re lucky that you’re cute. How about I read you Dear John.
Girl: Sounds perfect.
- Boy reads Dear John-
- 15 minutes later-
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Babe?
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Hahah, you always knock out within 15 minutes. Your snores are cute. Babe, I really love you. I really do. Sometimes I might show that I dont give a fuck. But I do. I never want to lose you. I know it’s cheesy, but this is how I feel. This is REAL. I know I’m not the best thing out there, but I’m trying to be one of your best ever. Thank you babe, thank you for choosing a messed up guy like me to be your boyfriend. Thank you for being mine. I honestly can’t see myself with anyone else but you babe. I know I say I love you too many times, but each time I say it, my feeling grows more & more for you. Thanks for listening babe. I’ll still be on the phone if you need anything. Goodnight babe & sweet dreams. I won’t let the bed bugs bite you.



(justoomuch.tumblr.com)


04-14-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment