Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mama's Sizzling Steak, 1st of December

Hey guys! What' up with you? It's already December, huh?! And what does it mean?


Yeah!


It's CHRISTMAAASSS TIME!


Exchange gifts, family reunions, Christmas parties, and hell yeah for non-stop eatings!


December 1st:


SIZZLING STEAK w/ CAMPBELL's MUSHROOM GRAVY



Did I ever told you guys that my mom is a chef wannabe? So now I am telling you. She really loves to cook, besides from eating her own recipes of course, she really cooks everything, tries anything and yes, she's good at it. 


One of her favorite to cook is Sizzling Dishes




That's a tenderloin beef she got from S&R. I think it's 400 pesos for 2 large pieces of meat, enough for us 3. For the gravy, Mama used Campbell's mushroom soup and fixed it with some of her secret ingredients. Boom!




The beef is the best definition for tender and flavor. I highly recommend it to meat lovers like me. Then you can always pair it with your very own recipe of mushroom gravy, and some veggies for sidings. Feeling ko nasa I'm Angus Steakhouse kami.


Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment