Saturday, December 22, 2012

SJC Chamber of Commerce, Over-all CHAMP!

Yeah!


Being part of SJCCCII (San Jose City Chamber of Commerce Industry Inc.) Badminton Team was a dream come true for me. Since SJCCCII joined the annual Inter-Agency here in our city, it's always been my dream to join them. However last year, I couldn't join them coz I was in Manila studying. Nevertheless, I was part of the team now. 



SJCCC PLAYERS

1. Men's Singles: JUSTIN FRANCISCO (1st RU)
2. Ladies' Singles: YASMIN IGNACIO (Champ)
3. Men's Doubles: GIL FRANCISCO & PAOLO TALPLACIDO (Champ)
4. Ladies' Doubles: CHEENA FRANCISCO & TINA CORNEJO (Champ)
5. Mixed Doubles: JUSTIN FRANCISCO & YASMIN IGNACIO (Champ)


It's been a month long tournament full of excitement and drama. In every game, we really tried our best to win. No mercy. Palo kung palo. But of course, we still consider other players incapability to play 'no-mercy-kind-of-game'. We gave them chance to get some points. Hahaha. *yabang-laugh*











THE FINALS

 Ate Tina and Ate Cheena, ladies champion

Papa and Paolo beat last year's Mens Doubles Champ. What a come back in the 2nd set, down by 4 points (16-20) and still they were able to win the match (22-20). Congrats!



A 3-set loss for me in my Singles match against the DepEd West represented by Jobet Pamintuan. I almost got it, maybe it's not my time today. Haha. But it's a one-of-a-hell match for both of us, me especially. I almost die in getting all the ball. Nabinat buong katawan ko. 

WAIT FOR MY COME BACK NEXT YEAR! *yabang laugh*


BAWI AGAD. Mixed doubles Champ! Thanks to my partner, Yasmin Ignacio.


THE CELEBRATION






THE AWARDING



TEAM CHAMP, it is. Until next year Team Chamber!


Happy playing!




No comments:

Post a Comment