Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pencil and Eraser

I just read this short conversation on Facebook. Nakakatawa lang kasi nagsearch ako ng name sa google then nakita ko ung link na to tapos nabasa ko at natawa ako. Natawa in a sense na medyo may tama rin. Haha. It's so funny kasi while I'm reading it I already knew that it will be so deep senti. Pero binasa ko pa rin at tama naman ako. Here it goes.


Pencil: Im sorry

Eraser: For what?

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me! Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it, but as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself! :(

Eraser: That's true, but i dont really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know i'll be gone & you'll replace me w/ a new one! :)



06-26-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment