Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NOW OPEN: Kantina (Lugaw, Tapsi, Atbp.)



KANTINA (Lugaw, Tapsi, Atbp.)
Bonifacio St., Brgy. Rafael Rueda Sr., San Jose City,
Nueva Ecija (near Baliwag Terminal)


So I am back. I've never been busy this much since I am schooling. Alam mo na syempre pag college, you experience sleepless nights reviewing for the major exams (Prelims and Finals) and of course the 'the-shit', I mean the thesis which we call ours, Marketing Plan. But really, I missed being busy.


One thing that keeps me so busy right now is this newly opened business of my Mama together with her two sisters. It opened last October 30, and since then my sleeping habits became disastrous. I became nocturnal bantay sa gabi. But yeah, I'm enjoying it.


So here's our Menu:


As of the moment, we only have 2 kinds of meals, the Lugaw Varieties and the Silog Meals. But don't you worry guys, this is only an introduction for our Menu, we're still trying to work things out for the additional set of menu.



Here are some of the food I already tried, and no bias, it was all good. 


Tapsilog (Php 75) - Personal favorite of mine, beef tapa with garlic rice, fried egg and atsara. This is  Mama's very own recipe. 



Chixilog (Php 65) - This one is Tita Ellen's recipe; 3 pcs. chicken lollipop, garlic rice, fried egg and atsara. 



Porksilog (Php 65) - Fried porkchop, garlic rice, fried egg, and of course our specialty made atsara. 



Tocilog (Php 65) - Pork tocino, garlic rice, fried egg and atsara.


Of course, it won't be complete without our thirst quencher drinks. Here we have Red Iced Tea and my Tita Ogie's special Sago't Gulaman.


Red Iced Tea (Php 25)



Sago't Gulaman (Php 20)


Thank you to my friends who come and visit Kantina during its opening week. I appreciate it. Thanks guys!




Special thanks to Yasmin for being our most valued customer! :))


So guys, if you're near San Jose City area, you might wanna visit our newly opened restaurant, Kantina. And I assure you will enjoy our Pinoy na Pinoy food there. See you!


Happy eating!



4 comments:

  1. wow! Congrats sa business.... sana mas lumago pa... mukhang masarap nga.... favorite ko talaga ang mga silog orders... lalo na pag masarap ang rice... mas maraming garlic mas okay...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Oo madami garlic sa garlic rice namin haha. Thanks ulit!

      Delete
  2. Nakakaaliw ka naman. May posts ng mga food at kainan sa Manila and beyond. Parang Quiapo lang ang distance ng Manila at Nueva Ecija eh 'no? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha para hindi lang mga taga Manila ang makakarelate sa blog posts ko diba? Sandali lang naman ang 3hrs travel from Manila to Nueva! Kayang kaya un. :)

      Delete